Friday 13 May 2011

Uni

So I'm nearly finished my uni degree. I'm attempting to get everything finished so that I can graduate with the rest of the people on my course. Thankfully my lecturers have been really supportive and because of my ME I've been able to apply for mitigating circumstances. This made me feel really upset. I didn't want to have to apply for them as it feels like its admitting failure or defeat. I'm trying to convince myself that its not I'm just not good at accepting this illness.
On the plus side my cats have been giving me lots of affection today. They are both curled up at the foot of my bed and just looking at them makes me happy. I often think I should have been a cat. They use a tiny bit of energy and then nap, then use a little more then nap etc. I think that kinda sums up how my body would like my life to be at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment